Recommended browser is Google Chrome.
PROJECT TOKYO 2023 March Visitor Registration
- This event is exclusively for professionals related to the industry.
- If you are a student or not a correspondent from the business circles, please contact us at email@example.com
- Please register one person at a time.
- After completing registration, you will receive an email with a QR code.
On the day of your visit, please display or print the QR code on your smartphone screen and present it at the reception.
We will give you an admission badge.
- If you have any problems registering this form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent items for pre-registration
Preventative Measures Against COVID-19
Visitors will not be entertained if they fail to comply with our health and safety requirements.
- 1) Keep your hands clean and sanitised
- 2) Wear a face mask at all times
- 3) Body Temperature Check (If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you will be prohibited from entering.)
- 4) People Flow Management
Please note that we may disclose the registered personal information (name, contact details, etc.) of anyone who has attended the event to relevant government agencies if requested to do so.
*The above health-related measures may be altered depending on circumstances.
Policy Regarding Protection of Personal Information
- -Visitor badges other than the registered person cannot be used.
- -In the unlikely event that the information is lent or resold to another person, the registration information may be leaked, which may cause inconvenience to the registered person.
Prohibited Activities at and Around the Exhibition
- 1) Distributing leaflets or literature to exhibitors or visitors.
- 2) Conducting demonstrations or causing a disturbance.
- 3) Sales actions of financial products and real estates to exhibitors or visitors.
Taking Photos and Videos at the Events
- -The organiser may take photographs inside and outside the exhibition halls during the fair and the photographs will be used on the website or printing materials for promotion purposes by the organisers.
- -The press, who are approved by the organizer, will wear the "Photographer" armband and proceed with the shooting in the venue. Photos may be used in various media.
For Overseas Visitors
- -Please check the latest information related to COVID-19 on the Japanese Embassy website.
- -We will not write a letter of invitation for Japan VISA application.
Proceed to the next pageProceed to the next page