Recommended browser is Google Chrome.
PROJECT TOKYO 2022 August Visitor Registration
- This event is exclusively for professionals related to the industry.
- If you are a student or not a correspondent from the business circles, please contact us at email@example.com
- Please register one person at a time.
- After completing registration, you will receive an email with a QR code.
On the day of your visit, please display or print the QR code on your smartphone screen and present it at the reception.
We will give you an admission badge.
- If you have any problems registering this form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent items for pre-registration
Preventative Measures Against COVID-19
You are requested to strictly follow the measures detailed below when participating in this event.
If any of the following conditions below apply, please refrain from participating:
- 1) If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher.
- 2) If you have cold symptoms such as cough, runny nose, phlegm, sneezing or sore throat.
- 3) If you are suffering from weariness (fatigue) or shortness of breath (difficulty breathing).
- 4) If a member of your family or a colleague is suspected of COVID-19 infection.
- 5) If you have any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- 6) If within the past 14 days you have been in a country or region for which the Japanese government has announced entry restrictions or a quarantine period, or had close contact (more than 2 hours within 2 meters) with someone who has.
Protecting the safety of our community is a collective responsibility for us all. Let us all do our part to overcome COVID-19.
Visitors will not be entertained if they fail to comply with our health and safety requirements.
- 1) Keep your hands clean and sanitised
- 2) Wear a face mask at all times
- 3) Body Temperature Check
- 4) People Flow Management
Please note that we may disclose the registered personal information (name, contact details, etc.) of anyone who has attended the event to relevant government agencies if requested to do so.
*The above health-related measures may be altered depending on circumstances.
Policy Regarding Protection of Personal Information
- -Visitor badges other than the registered person cannot be used.
- -In the unlikely event that the information is lent or resold to another person, the registration information may be leaked, which may cause inconvenience to the registered person.
The following activities by visitors are strictly prohibited at and around the exhibition
- 1) Distributing leaflets or literature to exhibitors or visitors.
- 2) Conducting demonstrations or causing a disturbance.
- 3）Sales actions of financial products and real estates to exhibitors or visitors.
Taking photos and videos at the events
The organiser may take photographs inside and outside the exhibition halls during the fair and the photographs will be used on the website or printing materials for promotion purposes by the organisers.
For Overseas Visitors
Please check the latest information related to COVID-19 on the Japanese Embassy website.
All visitors coming from overseas are required to prepare guarantee letter, "Business Track" and other documents for their visa applications.
Please ask your colleagues or partner companies in Japan to assist in preparation of the documents.
Proceed to the next pageProceed to the next page