PROJECT TOKYO offers business matchmaking before the show. All exhibitors will have the opportunity to apply for one-to-one meetings with participating top retailers.
Retailers will review the applicants brand information, price points, etc., and decide which brands they wish to meet.
! FREE OF CHARGE !
2019 September Participating Retailers
Last Updated 2019.07.12
About Japanese Retailers
BALUCA, a multi-label boutique based in Hiroshima Prefecture for both men's and women's wear. They select brands with simple and minimal designs, such as AURA LEE, UNUSED, and Graphpaper, which they are known for high quality casual looks.
Opened in 2018, the unisex boutique sus4cus located in Osaka is known for selecting mainly upcoming young designers brands. Such brands are Litchbestreben and Hatra, who recently won Tokyo New Designers Award, and accessory brands like SOAK IN WATER and Kagariyusuke. The buyer prefers contemporary yet simple with specific details designed in the products.
Boutique located in Hiroshima, west side of Japan and handles high end brands mainly from Europe. For the past 30 years since its foundation, they have sold every piece Handling high brands mainly in European collection brands, This boutique have sold every product each season since its foundation 30 years. Looking for unique, distinctive brands.
BARNEYS NEW YORK
A Japanese branch of an American luxury multi-brand store currently runs a total of six stores in Japan.
Besides UNITED ARROWS(original select shop), they have 19 types of boutiques in Japan and in total Operates more than 229 stores. One of the biggest select shops in Japan.
Boutique based in FUKUI Prefecture for men's item. They select brands with simple and street culture designs for mature men, such as WTAPS,NEIBOURHOOD,UNDERCOVER and also lifestyle gooods.
ZABOU is a Men's wear boutique located in Osaka with the mission to "create a gentleman". They prefer brands that are basic to classic. They carry RESOLUTE, Saint James, THE NORTH FACE, etc.
- UNITED ARROWS@unitedarrows_official
- BARNEYS NEW YORK@barneysjapan
- GAP Corporation
- Odakyu Department Store
- ABAHOUSE INTERNATIONAL
- destination Tokyo@destination Tokyo
- KATEI GAHO Shopping Salon
- Kintetsu Department Store
- Keio Department Store
- stola. @stola.jp
- RENAI KEIKAKU@renaikeikaku_official
- HUMPTY DUMPTY@humpty_dumpty.jp
- RYUBO Department Store
- Angelico Luce
- MANOA International@manoainternational
- COLLECT STORE@store50910jp
- PAL VERSION
About Oversea Retailers
The Conran Shop (UK)
Founded by Sir Terence Conran, The Conran Shop is the home of considered design and curated living. Primarily a furniture lead business The Conran Shop offers an eclectic mix of lifestyle and fashion accessories from some of the world’s most respected designers and emerging talents.
- The Conran Shop (UK)@theconranshopofficial
- BROWNS (London)@brownsfashion
- Andreas Murkudis (Berlin)@andreasmurkudis
- Paris Di Roma (Italy)@parisoracle
- Swords Smith (USA)@swordssmith
- 30 SELECT (TAIWAN)@30select
- GROOVY STORE (TAIWAN)@groovystore
- THE TOWN CRIER (TAIWAN)@thetowncrierstore
- EVERYDAY OBJECT（TAIWAN）@everydayobject.us
- Wonderplace (KOREA)@wonderplace_kr
- INXX (CHINA)@inxx.official
- HONOR 23 (CHINA)@honor23_official
- KIKS (CHINA)
- the 36 (CHINA)
- NOT JUST A SHOP（CHINA）@notjustashopchina